We are looking for a full-time economist / school economist.
- knowledge of accounting - knowledge of legal standards (Act on Accounting, including relevant implementing regulations, Act No. 250/2000 Coll., on budgetary rules of territorial budgets)
- knowledge of tax issues
- knowledge and orientation in the field of personnel agenda - excellent knowledge of work on PC and office programs
- coordination and processing of all financial statements, ensuring contacts with the bank, FA, OSSZ, ZP, SMO institutions, MSK, MŠMT, ..., correspondence with authorities , budget creation and processing
- registration and control of property, work with grant and subsidy programs
- payroll issues, invoicing, contracts,
- moral and legal integrity, reliability, responsibility, willingness to continue education and maximum independence